UMUNDZE will protect your personal information and will not share it with other people unless you give your consent. UMUNDZE is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy, and aims to be clear and open about how your data is used. We will not share your personal information with other people unless you give your consent.
This data protection policy guarantees that UMUNDZE:
- Comply with the data protection law and follow good practices
- Protects the rights of staff, clients and partners
- It is open about how it stores and processes the data of individuals
- It protects against the risks of a data breach
1. Access to the web page
We inform you that, in accordance with current legislation, in each case you will receive information about the need to expressly consent to provide your personal data, in order to access our products and services, including, when appropriate, the access to our website.
2. Information we can collect from you
- Information you provide by filling out forms on our website www.umundze.com. This includes information provided at the time of subscribing to our newsletters, surveys or requesting additional services.
- Material that you publish or contribute to our site (for example, in comments or wikis).
- If you contact us, we can keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of the transactions made through our site and the fulfillment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site, including the pages you visit and what you do.
3. Purpose of data collection
From UMUNDZE we want to inform the user of the purpose of using the data collected on our website, so we have detailed the various uses we can give to the data provided. If you do not want us to use your data for the stated purposes, or change your mind according to their use, we remind you that you can contact us to exercise your ARCO-POL rights, which are duly explained below.
The purposes of using the data obtained are the following:
- Ensure the correct presentation of the content of the Website for both the user and your computer, according to the preferences of each one.
- Help make improvements to the website.
- Carry out and manage all obligations arising from closed agreements between users and UMUNDZE.
- Allow you to participate in the functionalities of the Website.
- Analyze how users make use of the Website and as internal marketing and for research purposes.
- In the event that you have consented to it, we may use your data to inform you about other products and services that may be of your interest, including services that may be subject to direct marketing, being able to contact us by email.
We inform you that you will be previously informed of any other purpose for which we can treat your personal data.
Please keep in mind that when making comments and opinions on the web page and about the services, you agree that we include such comments and opinions on the Website and in any marketing or advertising materials. For these purposes we only identify you by your first name and city of residence.
4. Disclosure of your information
The information provided will be transferred and kept on secure servers, notwithstanding that third parties, in charge of providing services for UMUNDZE, can access and process this information. These carefully selected third parties are responsible for collecting, billing and collecting the payments you make, among other functions.
The suppliers selected by UMUNDZE, with access to the personal data that users give to UMUNDZE are the following:
- Google Analytics: https: //www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html
- Google Suite: https://policies.google.com/privacy?gl=ES&hl=en
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy
- Facebook: https: //facebook.com/privacy/explanation
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/account_privacy
In any case, these third parties will act as responsible for the treatment of UMUNDZE and will be bound by the corresponding data protection contract applicable in accordance with the provisions of article 28 of the EU Regulation 201 6/679 General Data Protection.
If our business participates in a joint venture, purchases, is sold to, or merged with another commercial entity, the information granted may be disclosed or transmitted to the target company and our new business partners or owners or your advisors. However, we will take steps to ensure that your privacy rights remain protected.
We may use the information you provide to us if we have a duty to disclose or share this information to comply with (and / or create an obligation to have comply with) any legal obligation; or in order to apply the Legal Notice of our Web Page and any other contract subscribed with you, or to protect the rights of UMUNDZE or our other collaborators. With them we refer to cross information with other companies and organizations in order to avoid and protect fraud. And in order to enforce the conditions of use that apply to any part of the site, or to enforce any of the terms and conditions or agreements for our services to be applicable.
Apart from the foregoing, we are not going to disclose your personal information unless you give us permission to do so.
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.
This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages.
You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website, by leaving the website.
Your consent applies to the following domains: umundze.com
6. Rights of Access, rectification, cancellation and opposition
In compliance with the provisions of the General Regulation UE 2016/679 of Data Protection, whose purpose is to guarantee and protect, with regard to the processing of personal data, the fundamental freedoms and rights of natural persons, we inform you that:
Your personal data will be processed and will be incorporated into the files of UMUNDZE, in order to provide an effective response or provision of the requested services, facilitate the processing of licenses, billing, collection and sending advertising by UMUNDZE through its Website. Eventually, they may be registered and kept as privately owned files to be registered and maintained in the Data Protection Agency.
In this sense, the user expressly consents to the processing of their personal data sent to UMUNDZE, for the purposes.
Also, UMUNDZE wants to inform you that, if you wish, you can exercise your rights ARCO-POL (Right of Access, Rectification, Cancellation, Opposition, Portability, Oblivion and Limitation of Treatment) to treatment of your personal data, as we explain below:
- Right of Access: allows the citizen to know and obtain free information about their personal data submitted to treatment.
- Rectification Law: allows to correct errors, modifies data that prove to be inaccurate or incomplete and ensure the accuracy of the information subject to treatment.
- Cancellation Rights: allows the deletion of data that prove to be inadequate or excessive without prejudice to the duty of blocking contained in the LOPD.
- Opposition Law: the right of the affected party not to carry out the processing of your personal data or to cease it.
- Right to request the limitation of the treatment while we check the contestation of the accuracy of the data, or if you understand that the treatment is illegal and opposes the deletion of data, or if we no longer need your data, but you do need them to formulate, exercise or defend yourself against claims.
- Right to portability: to receive your data in a structured electronic format and usual use to be able to transmit them to another responsible.
- Right not to be the subject of automated individual decisions, so that we do not take a decision on you based only on the treatment of your data that produces legal effects in your personal sphere or affects you in a similar way.
To obtain information and exercise your rights ARCO-POL rights, please contact us via email@example.com.
En communication that you make, you must specify your personal data and photocopy of the DNI, since you are exercising a personal right, which only the interested party can exercise.
UMUNDZE will answer the request within a period of one month, which may be extended to two months in case necessary, taking into account the complexity and the number of requests, and always previous communication on our part within the month following its reception. In case of not doing so, you can file a claim for protection before the Data Protection Agency and take legal action.
In any case, UMUNDZE will keep confidential and comply with the obligation of secrecy of all personal data collected and contained in their files, according to what is established in the current regulations regarding data protection and personal nature.
8. Unsubscribe in the information service by email of promotions
The user has the right to oppose the processing of their data for promotional, advertising and marketing purposes, for the receipt of commercial communications, as well as to revoke at any time the consent given to the effect with the simple notification of his will to UMUNDZE, that he does not wish to continue receiving commercial communications, without prejudice to the right of opposition, mentioned above, that assists the user.
For this, the user may direct his opposition by sending the corresponding request to the following email firstname.lastname@example.org, following the same procedure as detailed in section 6 of this policy, with reference to the exercise of ARCO-POL rights.